Monday, January 17, 2022

Vergil : Experience of a Fan





PEOPLE ALWAYS MAKES FUN OF ME JUST FOR A PERSON THAT I ADMIRE, CHRIS PRATT

but is the first time that people makes fun of him just for that


Ive started to admire him since The Lego Movie and Guardians of the Galaxy on 2014 ... I loved so much Emmett and Star Lord ... Star lord became one of my fav MCU heroes, because he smiling and happy, even when things goes wrong, he never looses his smile




I wanted to know more about Chris Pratt ... and i saw the he is kind with Kids, even he visited an hospital as Star lord, and he has a son, sometimes.... i wish to had a dad like Chris Pratt / Star Lord .... because .... i never had parents that loved me, my mom died and dad left me when i borned, i live with a toxic uncle and a sick grandma, is a story that it pains me


But...people maded fun of me just for what i say "That i wanted a father figure like Chris Pratt" ... even in real life.... people destroyed a poster that i had of Guardians of the Galaxy




the last time that people maded fun of me just for Chris Pratt, was during Infinity War ... people maded fun of me because Star Lord ruined it all and he died erased, "He just wanted to avenge Gamora"


Even after IW, people blamed StarLord for what happened, critics are destructive at Quill, he is my favorite hero, it broke my heart seening him erased, just rocket and nebula as the last guardians, but fans still bothering me for defending Quill....he is a hero that suffered so much and dont deserve to be hated by horrible fans.


how i felt when i went to see Endgame.... i hated when Rhodes punched Quill ... but.... Seening that Star Lord revived me, gave me hope and faith ...


this is me after 2021..... after many Marvel shows, and fans making fun of quill even if he isnt on them, even worse when What If came when it was Tchalla as StarLord, I have nothing against Chadwick, i hope he is happy in where he is now, but.....Quill still my fav starlord, and even when Pratt was announced to play Mario (and then Garfield), people maded fun of me for liking the idea.

He is not ruining my childhood, it makes me loving it more! :(

But....even they dont bother me for Pratt, they bother me on my personal myself.....

I wish one day people respect my likes and toughts....
and maybe in other universe....im happy....
or at least....i meet chris ....in another universe....

________________________

Some Works Extra

(I honestly i wanted to put music but, i have no experience with it)

 Luma - Your Mother and Mine


Some of my stuff.... StarLord Plush, Raptor Plush, and a Luma


What If....
What if .....i become....a guardian....and i have StarLord as my mentor....friend...and family....


Someday.....
I Wish Someday a StarLord Solo Film/Series