Barry - TimeKeep


How did Barry finished there?
What did he did?
what was his nexus was?
______________________________


Well, at least, barry....meets someone who looks like someone he lost....long time ago...
my....grandfather....

Barry and his late grandfather....Jason...

_________________________________________-

Some quotes from Barry

Barry:
"I want my grandfather back!"
"If only i was stronger, and i was like Captain America, i could saved him"

Mobius:
"I cannot give you back your grandfather, that was written on the sacred timeline and even if i change it, i dont know what could be of you... but, you can stay with me a short of time"

Barry:
"Oh, snf...snf...thank you, what if you touch my hair, my grandfather used to do it"

Mobius:
"Fine.."

Barry:
"And, what i about you? you dont miss your family? friends? dont you even think besides that jetski that you talk about... you have a family there worried for you?

Mobius:
"?...."




 

Popular Posts